jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Social Web

Last Tuesday (may 24th) we started a new class called Social Web in the Digital Business Master I am currently coursing at IE Business School. And guess what our main assignment was? I'll give you a hint: the phrase "to blog or not to blog, that is the question" was involved. Indeed, another "hint from above" telling me to get my blog together and write some posts.

Just to give you a little "entree" of the topics we will be covering in Social Web - and therefore writing about, besides the news I'll analyze for Distribution Strategies - there will be lots of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google. But most importantly, we will analyze how the web has gone social, how we went from "watching the web" to "interacting with it", and nowadays to practically "making the web".

To me, it sounds incredibly exciting! And for those who are not convinced, I promise I will do my best to make it feel and sound exciting!

Cheers!

1 comentario:

  1. Amiga Strachi!!!! ok!!!??? creo que me enteré un poco tarde de este super blog!! Está demasiado interesante my friend!! Te felicito!! Te leeré... Keep bloging!!

    ResponderEliminar